Since June 2006 I have been running Nyanko, a software and game development company. So far I have been involved via Nyanko with the following projects:
- Various websites for clients. See the portfolio on the Nyanko website.
- NyanKana: Kana Memorized educational game for Android
- NyanKana: Kanji Phase 1-6 educational games for Android
- Nyanko Content Management System (NCMS): a PHP, Qt/C++ and SQL-based CMS aimed at small and medium-sized businesses. Still in Beta stage.
- TileWars Arcade-style game for Windows. I am currently responsible for the resource editor and other tools. I also do most of the art and other game assets.
- Lilium hardware simulator with support for VHDL and Verilog designs. I am responsible for the entire project. Currently a basic prototype is functional.
- Virtual Space/Ascension Engine. Custom game, physics engine and middleware project. I am mostly involved in testing and integrating the engine into various applications and naturally games.
I am also active on projects outside of Nyanko, such as:
- Universal Data Share application using UPnP's IGD protocol and Qt.
- Chessboard generator, a program to generate chessboard configurations with. Uses C++ and Qt.
Samples of my work can be found in the above links. There are also some samples which do not really fit in the above categories, hence I'll place them here.
In Adobe After Effects CS5 I have made for example the following splash screen:
- I'm also actively working on a number of stories and novels. My Scribd profile has an overview of them.
- I have translated and subtitled a number of Japanese anime series as part of the fansubbing group (Nyanko) I ran at the time, including Solty Rei (26 episodes).